Friday, October 10, 2008

nothin much

exam soon!!! haiz... worried. but i will work harc n do my best too. i know my frenz will to. they r all really special ppl they hav their goals they hav their dreams. some of them r even workin n studyin at d same time. wow. i really admire them, look up 2 them. some of them my not be d best in their studies, but all of them r great. i belive u can do anythin u wan as long as u work hard n do ur best. i will do my best 4 my exam even if it does not mean A+ n 4.00. i wish all my frenz good luke n work hard. i know we can do it. Gambateh! especially to my class ppl. =)

n ya here's some thing bout my church's concert thing. Its goin 2 b so fun.. if u wan 2 go juz tell me =) it on d 26Oct it a sunday.

this 1 a bit duh lah. i not sure coz i dont hav speaker. haha...


d intro a bit long but this is good. i watched it live. =)


this 1 i think it so funny. wat u think??

No comments:

Post a Comment