Friday, July 19, 2013

What's the life?? UNFAIR!!

I'm not satify!!我不甘心!!
I had plan everythings well but now all gone...I cant join Langkawi trip, I cant continue my FYP ...ARGhhhh...
My right hand got virus infection..I cant go lab continue my FYP...my noodles is make out dy, but at this moment oni i got the virus infection, cant enter lab..How can treat me like this???
Everyday i do my trial to get the noodles in good condition until I found out which is the best..But when I found out and my supervisor give permission to run the real analysis now oni I got virus infection...What the!!!Now screw up all my plan...>.<
Anyway, Dr said this virus infection is known as "herpes simplex" is a kind of fungus from microorganisms family (also a virus that cause chicken pox). Its almost take at least 3 weeks then oni can fully recover...Dr said maybe everyday i stay in the lab (which is dirty, some times got dead rat everywhere and also the lizard and cockroach feaces) and maybe have been touch the ppl that have chicken pox...And unfortunately, my skin very sensitive to this kind of virus.. Therefore, the virus come to attack my skin...lucky no sick, had normal high blood pressure and no sesak nafas...
Everyday eat vege, vege, bread, bread...EAt till I want vomit dy...

No comments:

Post a Comment