Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29 Should it be the end of November or beginning of December?

Time flies within a glance of eyes, its about 3 years since we all graduate our Form6. Kinda boring since I left that school, they say high school life is nice, uni life is even better. Ironically, thing always happens opposite to me. Same like all uni student, we rush assignment, midterm, revision, then preparing for final. Things happen so fast that we don't even have much time for rest and entertainment, sad right?   So luckily this is a short semester, so I can spend some of my time, writing something in this blog ^_^ It is really happy to see some of you guyz during last gathering, since Walaue is going for his intern at a far far place. Uhmmm.... 欢乐的时间过得特别快,又是时候讲byebye xDDDDDD So just wish you all good luck on study/job :P This is the only something that I can think to write lolzzz, as all known, my writing is sucks as usual >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment