Saturday, June 2, 2012

this june n its me.... again... =)

it study week... but i dont feel like studyin... n i still hav asgms to do... but erm takin the weekend off =P so i'm postin...
nothin really happen but its gonna b a bz sem break for me coz after this study week it will b exam week... then rite after tat my portfolio review... than 2 days before i start my practical training... in which will only end when the next sem starts... so its never enddin for me... but i think... i hope tat in the mids of my work i still get to spend time wit u guys... mayb a dinner... yam cha?? anything juz hav a chat wit u guys... coz i do miss u all....
so exam if round the conner for those in public uni... so good luck... and gambateh... luck is not enough... we need to work hard too... =)
i'll c how work goes n c when we can meet up... until then... take care =) do write some stuf when any of u hav the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment